• Sat Dec, 7 @ 10:07 PM (pacific)
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: This is the old board, what are you doing here?!

NEW FORUM HERE >>> http://lzracing.com/forum/ <<<

Go! Go! Go!

NEW FORUM HERE >>> http://lzracing.com/forum/ <<<

Author Topic: Note To All GT5 Participants  (Read 1599 times)

racecar73

• "His Highness"
  • Global Moderator
  • Graphene
  • Jeremy Wagner
Note To All GT5 Participants
« on: Fri Mar, 1 @ 12:22 PM (pacific) »
Alex touched on this in 1 topic and I am going to be far more blunt about it.

There are 3 of us that have worked extremely hard over the years to keep LZ Racing alive.

I do not approve of some of the things going on with this side of the site. Far too much bickering and name calling.

Treat every member with respect on the forum and on the track. That is the foundation of LZ Racing.

If you have a disagreement, take it to the private messages.

Get this cleaned up and under control.

Consider this an official warning.
"If you ain't first, you're last"--Reese Bobby

GT0 (Alex)

• Administrator
  • Graphene
Re: Note To All GT5 Participants
« Reply #1 on: Fri Mar, 1 @ 12:39 PM (pacific) »
I've sent several PMs to those I felt I needed to. I also delete non-constructive posts, edited others.
Alex T @ iRacing http://members.iracing.com/membersite/member/CareerStats.do?custid=76831

"I learned to approach racing like a game of billiards. If you bash the ball too hard, you get nowhere. As you handle the cue properly, you drive with more finesse." -- Juan Manuel Fangio

GT0 (Alex)

• Administrator
  • Graphene
« Reply #2 on: Fri Mar, 1 @ 01:57 PM (pacific) »
Team Trans asked me to ban him. So I did.
Alex T @ iRacing http://members.iracing.com/membersite/member/CareerStats.do?custid=76831

"I learned to approach racing like a game of billiards. If you bash the ball too hard, you get nowhere. As you handle the cue properly, you drive with more finesse." -- Juan Manuel Fangio

Racer2727

• Titanium
« Reply #3 on: Fri Mar, 1 @ 05:58 PM (pacific) »
Team Trans asked me to ban him. So I did.

Which member is the 'him' in this ban?

racecar73

• "His Highness"
  • Global Moderator
  • Graphene
  • Jeremy Wagner
« Reply #4 on: Fri Mar, 1 @ 08:34 PM (pacific) »
Team Trans is the one banned.

A ban includes all LZ Racing activities not just the forum.

Clipless72

• Seņor Seniority
  • Global Moderator
  • Graphene
  • Randy C.
« Reply #5 on: Sat Mar, 2 @ 06:21 AM (pacific) »
To bad it went this far but things where getting out of hand. 
I'm sick of following my dreams.  I am just going to ask them where there goin', and hook up with them later. -  Mitch Hedburg

thekody268

• KODY 268
  • Graphene
  • His name was Robert paulsing.
« Reply #6 on: Sat Mar, 2 @ 09:28 AM (pacific) »
 Its all about racing with friends and having fun. That's all I want. Good fun friendly competition.
"If you do not try for a line that does exist your not a racing driver"  -Ayrton Senna-

GT0 (Alex)

• Administrator
  • Graphene
« Reply #7 on: Mon Mar, 4 @ 05:16 PM (pacific) »
crazy84camaro & Fishindude562 asked to be banned (and they are now).

Mudd

• Molybdenum
« Reply #8 on: Tue Mar, 5 @ 06:51 AM (pacific) »
Well, this got real ugly real quick... :(  Very disconcerting.

racecar73

• "His Highness"
  • Global Moderator
  • Graphene
  • Jeremy Wagner
« Reply #9 on: Tue Mar, 5 @ 07:10 AM (pacific) »
No worries Mudd.

I think you guys have some good participation going on over there.

If someone asks to leave, that is their right. We did not ask anybody to leave. We expect members to treat all members with some sort of respect and be reasonable.

We are all here to have a good time and be friends.

Mudd

• Molybdenum
« Reply #10 on: Tue Mar, 5 @ 08:21 AM (pacific) »
That's all understood, but the fact that this new "banned" list bears a striking resemblance to my GT5 friends list kinda puts me in an uncomfortable position.  :-\

thekody268

• KODY 268
  • Graphene
« Reply #11 on: Tue Mar, 5 @ 09:42 AM (pacific) »
I think all this is just a misunderstanding. I also don't think I could be a part of lz without you mud :).
"If you do not try for a line that does exist your not a racing driver"  -Ayrton Senna-

Mudd

• Molybdenum
« Reply #12 on: Tue Mar, 5 @ 11:13 AM (pacific) »
Well, I'm not saying I'm leaving just yet, but I'm not happy with how this has played out at all. I've always enjoyed the care-free fun atmosphere of the racing with LZR, but now suddenly I have check my friends list to see who is online and going to be offended when I choose to race with one group over another. That's not what I joined the group for, and I have to believe this could be settled some other way.  Pitting everyone against each other like this will accomplish nothing except the end of the GT5 side of LZR.

thekody268

• KODY 268
  • Graphene
« Reply #13 on: Tue Mar, 5 @ 11:42 AM (pacific) »
idk who would be offended. you race with whoever you want to. people keep asking to be banned..... idk whats goin on with everyone. i dont think trans really wanted to be banned from what he told me. i think he was just having a bad day. crazy i assume left because i told him to not cut track. i can post the video if anyone wants to see it. i know a few people saw it. i just wanted him to not cut the corners. then im told by fish crazy told him we didn't like him he was a dirty driver and we wanted him to leave so he did. i told him this wasn't true at all.

all i want to do is race lol. so if anyone has ideas on how to fix any problems let me know and i will do my best to resolve them. if you feel like things aren't being run correctly just PM me a message anytime ill respond asap.

GT0 (Alex)

• Administrator
  • Graphene
« Reply #14 on: Tue Mar, 5 @ 12:02 PM (pacific) »
Look folks, it would have been easy for these 3 to have stayed in the league by showing the admins and the league any respect. They didn't need to beg or grovel, they just didn't need to be asses. They choose a different route and I am not just talking about forum posts. There has been more than that including personal emails exchanged.

They showed their lack of character and judgment by asking to be banned and threat making. One of them brought real life into this as some kind of authority play. I didn't ask for personal stuff to be brought into this but it was put in my face so I looked into it and did not like what I found.

I don't see that there has been misunderstanding on my part.