• Sun Jan, 19 @ 02:50 AM (pacific)
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: This is the old board, what are you doing here?!

NEW FORUM HERE >>> http://lzracing.com/forum/ <<<

Go! Go! Go!

NEW FORUM HERE >>> http://lzracing.com/forum/ <<<

Author Topic: Series 12 Race Results and standings, track info also  (Read 4687 times)

thekody268

• KODY 268
  • Graphene
  • His name was Robert paulsing.
Re: Series 12 Race Results and standings, track info also
« Reply #45 on: Sat Mar, 23 @ 07:24 AM (pacific) »
I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. Hopefully everyone will show up and the lagging will stop for tomorrow.
The touring cars are fun I just wish that integra didn't eat tires so bad. Don't forget gas this time! I put just enough not to slow my pit stops down and it seems to be plenty. I finish with about 1/8th tank.
The racing has been great the last few races. I hope everyone can make it and see one another!

Please everyone try to be on earlier so that we can attempt to find a good host or even flip flop rooms so that every1 can see one another. 
"If you do not try for a line that does exist your not a racing driver"  -Ayrton Senna-

Racer2727

• Titanium
« Reply #46 on: Sun Mar, 24 @ 03:44 PM (pacific) »
I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. Hopefully everyone will show up and the lagging will stop for tomorrow.
The touring cars are fun I just wish that integra didn't eat tires so bad. Don't forget gas this time! I put just enough not to slow my pit stops down and it seems to be plenty. I finish with about 1/8th tank.
The racing has been great the last few races. I hope everyone can make it and see one another!

Please everyone try to be on earlier so that we can attempt to find a good host or even flip flop rooms so that every1 can see one another.

Tonight will be difficult for me to get on early- flying solo with two children to put to bed. Be there as soon as I can.

dragon81567

• Molybdenum
« Reply #47 on: Tue Apr, 9 @ 03:05 PM (pacific) »
Championship race on Circuit de la Sarthe 2009/ C class 5 laps / B class 7 laps / A class  10 laps all racers qualify for this race Sunday april 14
"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough"  -Mario Andretti-

quade420

• Aluminum
« Reply #48 on: Tue Apr, 9 @ 05:48 PM (pacific) »
Sweeeeeeet.

Scorpion

• Aluminum
« Reply #49 on: Sun Apr, 14 @ 09:47 AM (pacific) »
I don't know if I can make the race tonight, starting the turtle Nurburgring series tonight. Will ty to make it.

p.s. how close was the points battle?

Racer2727

• Titanium
Series 12 Championship Race Results
« Reply #50 on: Sun Apr, 14 @ 08:28 PM (pacific) »
C Class
1st - Scorpion
2nd - team-trans
3rd - fishindude562
4th - Racer2727

B Class
1st - team trans
2nd -Silvia95guy
3rd - Racer2727
4th - ScorpionPHVH57
5th - fishindude562

A Class
1st - Racer2727
2nd - fishindude562
3rd - team-trans
4th - silvia95guy
5th - Scorpion PSN special

thekody268

• KODY 268
  • Graphene
  • His name was Robert paulsing.
« Reply #51 on: Mon Apr, 15 @ 06:27 AM (pacific) »
So mad I missed the race! But I had to nurse a hangover lol. I hope everything went well. I will be on threw the week a bit.
"If you do not try for a line that does exist your not a racing driver"  -Ayrton Senna-

team trans

• Steel
« Reply #52 on: Mon Apr, 15 @ 02:13 PM (pacific) »
We had some good races ,wish more people showed,your loss as it was good racing with good competition,clean drivers,I think all had  fun,isn't that what it's about anyway...