• Sun Jan, 19 @ 01:48 AM (pacific)
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: This is the old board, what are you doing here?!

NEW FORUM HERE >>> http://lzracing.com/forum/ <<<

Go! Go! Go!

NEW FORUM HERE >>> http://lzracing.com/forum/ <<<

Author Topic: Series 12 Race Results and standings, track info also  (Read 4685 times)

thekody268

• KODY 268
  • Graphene
  • His name was Robert paulsing.
Re: Series 12 Race Results and standings, track info also
« Reply #30 on: Fri Mar, 8 @ 08:22 AM (pacific) »
Let me make sure that my account is free and then I'll send you a message with all the information. The only catch is after the race is over I would appreciate if you could remove the account from your PlayStation so that I can share with other people if needed.
"If you do not try for a line that does exist your not a racing driver"  -Ayrton Senna-

quade420

• Aluminum
« Reply #31 on: Fri Mar, 8 @ 01:12 PM (pacific) »
Sounds good, let me know.

thekody268

• KODY 268
  • Graphene
« Reply #32 on: Fri Mar, 8 @ 06:20 PM (pacific) »
im sorry but i have all 5 slots full. but the good news is that anyone who has it can share it with you. just need to find anyone who has a spot open. and when they give you their information you go to resent downloads and get it. im sure some1 in our league can help.
"If you do not try for a line that does exist your not a racing driver"  -Ayrton Senna-

quade420

• Aluminum
« Reply #33 on: Fri Mar, 8 @ 07:08 PM (pacific) »
Alright thanks man, I'll figure something out. Looking forward to the races!!

thekody268

• KODY 268
  • Graphene
« Reply #34 on: Sat Mar, 9 @ 06:00 AM (pacific) »
I don't have the track yet either. I may have to buy it again. Its on mu old system and I'm all full up.

silvia95guy

• Aluminum
« Reply #35 on: Sat Mar, 9 @ 07:59 PM (pacific) »
I just bought this track so I could race this weekend. Something has come up and I won't be able to race tomorrow evening. I was really looking foward to this race. I already have all of my cars tuned too. Ya'll have fun and race clean.
"most people think breaks are for slowing down. You'd be wrong, very wrong."

dragon81567

• Molybdenum
« Reply #36 on: Wed Mar, 13 @ 08:00 PM (pacific) »
sorry for the delay on standings been a busy week will have them up tomorrow afternoon.
"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough"  -Mario Andretti-

Racer2727

• Titanium
« Reply #37 on: Wed Mar, 13 @ 08:17 PM (pacific) »
sorry for the delay on standings been a busy week will have them up tomorrow afternoon.

No worries. A big thanks to you for keeping up on all those numbers!

dragon81567

• Molybdenum
« Reply #38 on: Thu Mar, 14 @ 04:09 PM (pacific) »
new standings are posted sorry for the delay  and thank you racer i'm just trying to help out where i can.
"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough"  -Mario Andretti-

quade420

• Aluminum
« Reply #39 on: Fri Mar, 15 @ 07:37 PM (pacific) »
Sweet. Thanks for letting me race with you guys. I would offer to help with things but to be honest, I'm pretty new to league racing and don't know exactly where I could help. You guys seem to do a great job imo. I do a few others on gtplanet as well as this one.My weekends are pretty full. Also, sorry for the disconnect again guys. I've had trouble most of the week but I think I've got it fixed. I really hope so anyway. And I was just wondering, how many races are left in this series?

dragon81567

• Molybdenum
« Reply #40 on: Sat Mar, 16 @ 09:56 AM (pacific) »
Sweet. Thanks for letting me race with you guys. I would offer to help with things but to be honest, I'm pretty new to league racing and don't know exactly where I could help. You guys seem to do a great job imo. I do a few others on gtplanet as well as this one.My weekends are pretty full. Also, sorry for the disconnect again guys. I've had trouble most of the week but I think I've got it fixed. I really hope so anyway. And I was just wondering, how many races are left in this series?

we are glad to have you with us and the help everyone can do is post on forums with input on future series and other posts the more input we get the easier it is to help us decide what we want to run as a whole group we hav 2 left in series 12 plus champ race hope you can make all of them and no prob on disconnect i think it has happend to us all at some time or other.

thekody268

• KODY 268
  • Graphene
« Reply #41 on: Thu Mar, 21 @ 05:54 AM (pacific) »
Laps are 25 19 12. I will post them when I get home.

dragon81567

• Molybdenum
« Reply #42 on: Thu Mar, 21 @ 12:53 PM (pacific) »
results and standings through tokyo are posted

thekody268

• KODY 268
  • Graphene
« Reply #43 on: Thu Mar, 21 @ 01:05 PM (pacific) »
results and standings through tokyo are posted
dang missing that race hurt...

silvia95guy

• Aluminum
« Reply #44 on: Fri Mar, 22 @ 03:56 AM (pacific) »
A class race was good, so were the others. I was running second till I ran out of gas half way through the last lap! I was so pissed! Lol! Sorry you missed it Kodi. B classis by far my favorite class. I would love to run touring cars in real life.
"most people think breaks are for slowing down. You'd be wrong, very wrong."