• Fri Jan, 24 @ 08:41 AM (pacific)
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: This is the old board, what are you doing here?!

NEW FORUM HERE >>> http://lzracing.com/forum/ <<<

Go! Go! Go!

NEW FORUM HERE >>> http://lzracing.com/forum/ <<<

Author Topic: (GT5) Series 12 Discussion  (Read 14161 times)

Delta795

• Titanium
  • Don't you know who I am?
Re: (GT5) Series 12 Discussion
« Reply #165 on: Tue Mar, 12 @ 07:02 AM (pacific) »
iRacing should be calling all of your names. It is a superior experience to console racing. 8)

While it may be superior I prefer console gaming.  It simply has a larger player base to interact and compete with & long term is far more economical. 

I've also had an XBOX, & after 4 RROD I won't ever buy one again

As far as racing goes you are simply wrong concerning player base. If you do more than 1 thing with your PS3 you might be right economically but I didn't and it wasn't.

I don't doubt in single games that PC may have a larger base, but my point was overall console base (in general is almost 3-1) So if I want to do something besides race it's not even a relevant question.  Ask SOE, they already stated they are 70-30 and they have a couple  little games out there called Everquest and DCUO & Magic on both PC and console.

Not arguing with you, I was just stating the counterpoint that for me as I play multiple games the investment into a gaming PC is not realistic since most of the games I prefer to play are console based.

thekody268

• KODY 268
  • Graphene
  • His name was Robert paulsing.
« Reply #166 on: Tue Mar, 12 @ 07:14 AM (pacific) »
Obvoisly I agree with you or I would play ps3 or ps2 or ps1 lol. I'm def getting a ps4 and I'm sure ill use the ps3 for much longer. But I can run iracing on my laptop just. So I don't have a killing in it. Just the cars and tracks. I'm use to be a 1mother shooter one racer but lately I've branched out to other games. And I'd like to become more of a all around gamer.
Had a killer golf game last night with morbid and dragon. May have to start a hey league.
"If you do not try for a line that does exist your not a racing driver"  -Ayrton Senna-

racecar73

• "His Highness"
  • Global Moderator
  • Graphene
  • Jeremy Wagner
« Reply #167 on: Tue Mar, 12 @ 07:43 AM (pacific) »
I also was against PC gaming until someone beat me into submission. And now I'm glad they did.

Also have been a console gamer my whole life. And I played the original Donkey Kong on a Colecovision back in the day.

I currently own a PS3 and Xbox. I am sure I will end up with a PS4 and a 720.

But for serious gaming, the PC wins hands down. Both PSN and Xbox Live are not very good (and that's being nice).

Someone (who shall remain nameless) wouldn't shut up until I got iRacing. I'm just passing on the favor. 8)
"If you ain't first, you're last"--Reese Bobby

thekody268

• KODY 268
  • Graphene
« Reply #168 on: Tue Mar, 12 @ 11:50 AM (pacific) »
Obvoisly I agree with you or I would play ps3 or ps2 or ps1 lol. I'm def getting a ps4 and I'm sure ill use the ps3 for much longer. But I can run iracing on my laptop just. So I don't have a killing in it. Just the cars and tracks. I'm use to be a 1mother shooter one racer but lately I've branched out to other games. And I'd like to become more of a all around gamer.
Had a killer golf game last night with morbid and dragon. May have to start a hey league.
I'm going to stop trying to reply on my phone lol. It has a mind of its own.
"If you do not try for a line that does exist your not a racing driver"  -Ayrton Senna-

agentorunge

• Global Moderator
  • Molybdenum
« Reply #169 on: Wed Mar, 13 @ 02:02 PM (pacific) »
Sorry have been MIA. 3 autocrosses in the last 4 weekends. Hopefully I'll be back on the track this Sunday.

thekody268

• KODY 268
  • Graphene
« Reply #170 on: Mon Mar, 18 @ 05:27 AM (pacific) »
Sorry guys about not posting the laps or being there yesterday. I got some last minute free tickets to the race at Bristol
and I couldn't say no. I will see most of you on this week don't forget about Friday. I will have the cars posted soon.

Racer2727

• Titanium
« Reply #171 on: Mon Mar, 18 @ 03:19 PM (pacific) »
How was the race?
I am not too sad that you missed- I enjoyed earning a few points without you being there!

thekody268

• KODY 268
  • Graphene
« Reply #172 on: Mon Mar, 18 @ 04:38 PM (pacific) »
It was a good race. So many cars on such a small track.
I hate I missed it. But I hear you guys had a good race.

thekody268

• KODY 268
  • Graphene
« Reply #173 on: Sun Mar, 24 @ 01:41 PM (pacific) »
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=34809384. I suggest you do this once a month

agentorunge

• Global Moderator
  • Molybdenum
« Reply #174 on: Sun Mar, 24 @ 02:37 PM (pacific) »
Is tonights race on Indy road course? I hope to make it.

Racer2727

• Titanium
« Reply #175 on: Sun Mar, 24 @ 03:42 PM (pacific) »
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=34809384. I suggest you do this once a month
Thanks for the heads up- what's the purpose of the reset? I must have missed the reasoning...
"Do this at YOUR OWN RISK" always scares me.

quade420

• Aluminum
« Reply #176 on: Sun Mar, 24 @ 05:31 PM (pacific) »
Sooooo, are we racing tonight?

thekody268

• KODY 268
  • Graphene
« Reply #177 on: Mon Mar, 25 @ 06:41 AM (pacific) »

Thanks for the heads up- what's the purpose of the reset? I must have missed the reasoning...
"Do this at YOUR OWN RISK" always scares me.
it removes and or fixes corrupt data. The only reason it says that is because if u hit2 instead of 3 it will remove all your data.

silvia95guy

• Aluminum
« Reply #178 on: Mon Mar, 25 @ 08:32 PM (pacific) »
And don't forget to do 4 as well.
"most people think breaks are for slowing down. You'd be wrong, very wrong."

quade420

• Aluminum
« Reply #179 on: Sun Mar, 31 @ 04:06 PM (pacific) »
Are we racing tonight?