• Sat Dec, 7 @ 10:03 PM (pacific)
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: This is the old board, what are you doing here?!

NEW FORUM HERE >>> http://lzracing.com/forum/ <<<

Go! Go! Go!

NEW FORUM HERE >>> http://lzracing.com/forum/ <<<

Author Topic: F-1 SERIES  (Read 2314 times)

racecar73

• "His Highness"
  • Global Moderator
  • Graphene
  • Jeremy Wagner
Re: F-1 SERIES
« Reply #15 on: Fri Nov, 9 @ 10:14 AM (pacific) »
Score updated on F1 page.
"If you ain't first, you're last"--Reese Bobby

racecar73

• "His Highness"
  • Global Moderator
  • Graphene
  • Jeremy Wagner
« Reply #16 on: Wed Nov, 14 @ 05:34 AM (pacific) »
Scoring updated.

thekody268

• KODY 268
  • Graphene
  • His name was Robert paulsing.
« Reply #17 on: Wed Nov, 14 @ 08:22 PM (pacific) »
Thinking about ending f1. It's something me and trans love to race but it seems no1 else does.
"If you do not try for a line that does exist your not a racing driver"  -Ayrton Senna-

Racer2727

• Titanium
« Reply #18 on: Thu Nov, 15 @ 04:23 AM (pacific) »
Sorry Kody, I can only afford enough time to race Sunday nights and occasional practice for Sundays. Maybe we should do an F1 series next like we did the GT series last time.

Racer2727

• Titanium
« Reply #19 on: Thu Nov, 15 @ 04:25 AM (pacific) »
Sorry Kody, I can only afford enough time to race Sunday nights and occasional practice for Sundays. Maybe we should do an F1 series next like we did the GT series last time.

Don't forget, expanded F1 coverage starts this morning LIVE from the new COTA in Austin Texas on Speed. The penultimate round of the championship, should be good racing.

racecar73

• "His Highness"
  • Global Moderator
  • Graphene
  • Jeremy Wagner
« Reply #20 on: Thu Nov, 15 @ 01:13 PM (pacific) »
Thinking about ending f1. It's something me and trans love to race but it seems no1 else does.

That is your call.

thekody268

• KODY 268
  • Graphene
« Reply #21 on: Sat Nov, 17 @ 06:40 AM (pacific) »
maybe we can make another side series. out with the old in with the new. something that will bring in new racers. any ideas?
"If you do not try for a line that does exist your not a racing driver"  -Ayrton Senna-

team-trans

• Magnesium
« Reply #22 on: Thu Nov, 29 @ 10:46 AM (pacific) »
Lets finnish this one and next,lets go with,Prototype,gtformula,touring cars

thekody268

• KODY 268
  • Graphene
« Reply #23 on: Tue Dec, 4 @ 06:50 PM (pacific) »
i think we have finally decided to start a new side series. we've decided we want to run a touring car side series at 560pp with racing soft tires. the races will be 10 laps and their will be 3 races. we also decided to change the time to 9 est Mondays.

thekody268

• KODY 268
  • Graphene
« Reply #24 on: Thu Dec, 6 @ 01:09 PM (pacific) »
Guess nobody cares... thats cool.

Clipless72

• Seņor Seniority
  • Global Moderator
  • Graphene
  • Randy C.
« Reply #25 on: Thu Dec, 6 @ 01:54 PM (pacific) »
Hey Kody

I am not sure that nobody cares to be honest but my time for racing has become pretty tight lately.  Having said that I don't think I will be participating much in the GT5 races any more, maybe on the odd evening but even that is highly unlikely.

The fact that we have lasted on GT5 this long it has been awesome and the people we have raced with have been a ton  of fun.  I have been having nothing but problems on PSN lately so my focus is going to shift iracing for the near future.

i am still going to try and make the championship race for the final series but it's getting close to Christmas and I will have a house full of people every weekend for almost the whole month.

I'm sick of following my dreams.  I am just going to ask them where there goin', and hook up with them later. -  Mitch Hedburg

thekody268

• KODY 268
  • Graphene
« Reply #26 on: Thu Dec, 6 @ 04:07 PM (pacific) »
Thats cool but i dont have any network problems so i still prefer gt5 to iracing. The races just get smaller and smaller so to me its not as fun anymore. I know you guys like iracing and i get it.  I just wish we had some full rooms to race again.