- This topic has 13 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 3 months ago by .
Here are my suggestions:
Idea 1) Porsche 911 at Okayama Short or Watkins Glen or Interlagos or Road Atlanta:
– 25min races, with 10min qualify session for first race.
– Do three races in a row with race #2 and #3 grids set up in reverse of the previous race finishing order so the fast guys have to fight their way to the front.
Idea 2) Lotus 49 at Watkins Glen:
– run two 15min races with 15min qualify session before race #1
– run second race with reverse starting grid based results from first race so fast guys have to fight to the front.
Idea 3) Silverado Nascar Truck at Daytona Oval:
– run 4 10min races, first race has 10min qualify session to set the grid, each subsequent race runs reverse grid based on previous race results.
Idea 4) Multi class race at Suzuka Short course, 20 or 30 min race:
– 15 min qualifying session
– Porsche and Lotus 49
– Porsche must start behind the Lotus at start
What are your thoughts? Do you have any other ideas on car and track combos?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.