- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years, 3 months ago by .
Official: Setting up Sub-Leagues and Races
In order to be considered “official” the league must…
– Not restrict any league members from competition.
– Follow the overall guidelines and culture of LZ racing including no restrictions on aids other than SRF and respectful racing. (Altering damage and penalties is ok)
– Consist of at least 3 individual races over at least 3 race days.
– Must average at least 6 contestants.
– Must not conflict with other pre-scheduled league races.
– Must not strongly favor the league creator.
– Must publicly display results and contestants.
– No more than 3 sub-leagues will be recognized at any given time.
Thats it. Of course you are not obligated to follow these restrictions if you want to setup a fun run, but these races will not be counted as “official”
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.