2018 24 hours of Daytona

Location: Daytona, USA
    Turns: 12
    Length: 3.56 miles / 5.729 km
    Pit Speed Limit: 55 mph – 89 kph
    Race: Sat, Jan. 20th @ 13:00GMT / 8:00amET
    30 minute warmup. Green flag drops a little after 8:30

Alright guys, It has nearly been a year since our last 24 hour race. Time to grease the gears and get things in motion once again! The race is in roughly 3 weeks, on January 20th. The first things we need to determine is the car that we plan on driving and figuring out who the drivers will be.

Car options: There are 3 classes to choose from.
    Prototype: Corvette Daytona
    GTE: Ferrari 488, Ford GT
    GT3: Audi R8, Ferrari 488 GT3, Mercedes AMG

Need a driver list. Lets hear from those that would like to participate in the 2018 24 hours of Daytona. Vote for a car as well!

Driver List

22:30 – 00:30
    00:30 – 2:30
    2:30 – 4:30
    4:30 – 6:30
    6:30 – 8:30 Russ

Cheers

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Allen Reeves.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Allen Reeves.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Allen Reeves.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Allen Reeves.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Allen Reeves.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Allen Reeves.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Allen Reeves.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Allen Reeves.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Allen Reeves.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Allen Reeves.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Allen Reeves.
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #3190
    R0ADRASH
    Participant

Count me in.

Ferrari GTE is my vote, but I’m happy to run in anything

#3192
    KreepnSlayer
    Participant

Do we have enough to run two teams? It would be fun to use the prototype.
    If not then I say GTE

#3193
    Allen Reeves
    Participant

Do we have enough to run two teams? It would be fun to use the prototype.
    If not then I say GTE

Have to see who all is interested in participating before determining. Assuming you are in? Which GTE?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Allen Reeves.
    #3195
    E46Envy
    Member

I’m in. Ferrari 488 GTE. I’ll run 2-2 hour stints. I don’t mind starting or running last stint to finish race.

#3196
    racecar73
    Moderator

Why wouldnt you start Russ.

Trying to break tradition?

#3198
    ALLInWitJT
    Participant

Allin. Ferrari.Thanks.

#3199
    E46Envy
    Member

I just didn’t want to hog all the fun…I will happily start the race, and end it for that matter…but if someone else felt like they had to start…then…

#3201

Participant

Ford

Rebel

#3206
    Allen Reeves
    Participant

Russ and Coop, do you guys mine working on a base setup for the Ferrari GTE? Probably start focusing on practice sessions starting next weekend.

#3207
    racecar73
    Moderator

Invite has been sent for John and Justin to get on the LZ Team.

You will need to accept this invite to be registered.

#3208
    E46Envy
    Member

We have a baseline already. We can tweak it through the practice sessions. I’ll work with Coop and Larry to make any changes needed.

#3209
    mike46
    Participant

I’m definitely in , I like the Ferrari fine but if there’s a second group that wants to go prototype that sounds even better, I’m in either way , can drive a lot if we do do a second team

#3214
    Allen Reeves
    Participant

Appears we will have a Ferrari GTE team. Still awaiting responses from a few to see if they plan on participating. I have a rough time schedule in the original post for double stints (2 full fuel runs). Let me know which time you are interested in running.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.