Official league sessions
- Start at 6PM Pacific every Wednesday
- 2 hours long = practice + qualify + 30 min race
- Reverse Grid
- Radical + Official Radical Series Track Schedule
- Mandatory pit stop (fuel limited)
- Jeffrey Steltzriede
- Larry D Smith
- Bryan Givens
- Jonathon Cooper
- Randy Cherry
- John Unsbee
- Jeremy Wagner
- Scot Crowner
- Sloan Markey
- Alex Tabony
- Paulo Langner
- Thiago Izequiel
- Sundays ?PM Pacific we run the official race together
- Monday ?PM Pacific early practice
- Wednesday 4-6PM Pacific open practice
- And members are on all days and times in various events.
We hope you will join us for the good times and good racing!
LZRacing is beginning its 4th iRacing season and we will be running the Radical which has been (some of our’s) dream since joining iRacing. 2013 Season 2 was a great time, with 8-10 racers on the grid every week and more expected in Season 3.
We have given iRacing credit prizes for overall series win or participation and planning on doing something similar again this time. Details to come.
The core admin group has been racing together since 2010. The goal is a casual, fun league environment. In terms of competition, we are aiming for the 1200-2500 iRating range – but all are welcome – if you drive safe. We are serious about racing our best but don’t feel like you have to be hard core to be part of our group.
Our iRacing League page: League Page
We hope you will join us to have some great races.
A few things you might like to know
- Private Teamspeak – See details here. WE chat a lot and you wont really be part of the group unless you have a headset and join our Teamspeak channel. During the race there is less chatter but we still use it for passing instruction etc.
- Custom Paint – Scot was nice enough to commission a professional paint for us. We will make one for you once we see that you are a positive member of our league and have completed at least a full season of racing.