• Tue Oct, 17 @ 01:39 PM (pacific)
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: This is the old board, what are you doing here?!

NEW FORUM HERE >>> http://lzracing.com/forum/ <<<

Go! Go! Go!

NEW FORUM HERE >>> http://lzracing.com/forum/ <<<

Author Topic: SERIES 13 - See You Tuesday nights for GT 300 racing...  (Read 3377 times)

thekody268

• KODY 268
  • Graphene
  • His name was Robert paulsing.
Re: SERIES 13 - See You Tuesday nights for GT 300 racing...
« Reply #30 on: Wed Jun, 12 @ 10:24 AM (pacific) »
hello hello. here is something to help figure out lag issues for those who need it http://www.pingtest.net/,
well it looks like with summer coming on strong and gt6 in the making things have slowed down. but we are still on every Tuesday and Wednesday and make a point to race. for now its just friends having fun but when everyone is ready to race we will be here still racing. hope to see you guys on soon but if not i will see you on gt6.
"If you do not try for a line that does exist your not a racing driver"  -Ayrton Senna-

silvia95guy

• Aluminum
« Reply #31 on: Wed Jun, 12 @ 06:35 PM (pacific) »
The past few weeks have been pretty crazy. I've been trying to get things ready for school this year, and my routines have been really fucked up. I've been getting on and drive. The Tuesday night thing is hard to make for me.
"most people think breaks are for slowing down. You'd be wrong, very wrong."

thekody268

• KODY 268
  • Graphene
« Reply #32 on: Wed Jun, 19 @ 06:24 AM (pacific) »
Well I was glad to have a good turnout once again. Maybe we can work in the days but its hard on everyone to make it
During the busy season. Tonight we will hopefully run some NASCAR and the rooms always fill up.
I just can't wait for gt6. 
"If you do not try for a line that does exist your not a racing driver"  -Ayrton Senna-

Racer2727

• Titanium
« Reply #33 on: Thu Jun, 20 @ 12:04 PM (pacific) »
Well I was glad to have a good turnout once again. Maybe we can work in the days but its hard on everyone to make it
During the busy season. Tonight we will hopefully run some NASCAR and the rooms always fill up.
I just can't wait for gt6.
What I don't understand is why they are releasing PS4 and GT6 at the same time (holiday season 2013) when GT6 is a PS3 game?

I understand that PS4 owners will be able to play PS3 games, but I also assume those playing PS3 Gt6 won't be able to race online with those playing GT6 on a PS4.

Do you know?

thekody268

• KODY 268
  • Graphene
« Reply #34 on: Mon Jun, 24 @ 06:40 AM (pacific) »
I have herd that a ps4 gt6 is in the works. I'm not sure how different it will be but the ps3 can handle gt6
Just fine. The question I have is will the servers be any better.
I plan on getting a ps4 but it will be laggy and hateful for a good while.
so the ps3 will still be going strong for atleast a year or so longer.
honestly we will just have to see.

thekody268

• KODY 268
  • Graphene
« Reply #35 on: Fri Jul, 5 @ 06:26 AM (pacific) »
Hey fellas we still race every Tuesday. The rooms have been full soi hope to see you guys back on soon.