LZRacing is a sim racing league founded on Jan 27th, 2011. Currently we are actively running a series in iRacing. We also try out other games from time to time such as Project Cars, Dirt Rally, Assetto Corsa. Some members also get together for The Division, GTA V etc but iRacing is the real focus.
The goal of the league is to bring like minded sim racers together to have some good, clean, competitive fun. Having fun takes priority over competition. We have fast guys who are serious about winning and slow guys who do their best and plenty of mid-packers. As long as you race clean, have a good sense of humor and can take a crude joke or two you will fit in just fine.
We have a forum on this website which is not much used these days. We also have Telegram group which is much more active, so please ask to join that. In-race we use Teamspeak and have our own server for that. Communication is very important to us, so please set it to voice-activation and join in the conversation.
We have some simple rules based on common sense and mutual respect.
- You are expected to drive responsibly in a way that’s not likely to ruin the racing enjoyment of your fellow drivers. You are expected to behave like sporting gentlemen at all times.
No careless driving. Always show respect for your fellow racers. Be careful. Show some patience. Understand the limitations of your car and yourself and drive accordingly. Avoiding collisions should always come first.
- In case you brake too late for a corner or partially lose control of your car, but can prevent an accident by steering off-track you are expected to do so.
- You are not allowed to use abusive language towards other drivers. This will get you kicked out without warning.
- The position of other drivers must always be respected. This means that the driver in front of you has the right-of-way to choose his driving line. The lead driver should not intentionally block you, but he has the right of way at all times.
- If there’s contact between drivers that results in the guilty driver making up places on the innocent driver, the guilty driver should immediately allow the innocent driver to pass freely to re-establish their position.
- It is the responsibility of the driver recovering from any incident to take all necessary care to not interfere with any cars still on the track and not part of the incident.
- All incidents will be reviewed by a steward. If you are found guilty, your points will be deducted and given to the other driver involved (this doesn’t happen very often).
- Please keep background noise to a minimum. If your household or racing environment is prone to constant noise feedback, i.e. people talking or another tv on in the background, please mute your mic.
This site is hosted and maintained by Alex. If you would like to support his work, please use the link on the menu that says “Help a Non-Profit”.